8/3/18

This week's Favourite Songs

Oh boy has it been a while since I've done that on the blog, but so many good songs came out this week and I need to talk about :

1 Robyn 'Missing U' . Ok Robyn's last album 'Body Talk' that came out 8 years ago is a masterpiece of pop/electro and finally she is blessing her with her comeback and this 1st single 'Missing U' is just the best :




2.Chvrches x Wednesday Campanella 'Out of my Head' : A featuring I never thought would happen, bless Chvrches for picking Kom_i to sing along their new song ! (also I made a review about it because I had a lot of feelings !


3. Madonna : I love New York . I've been falling back in love with Madonna's album 'Confessions on a dancefloor' man what an album. This song especially is getting me m o v i ng :


4.I don't know when I became a fan of Twice but I did and I'm loving this summer repackage of their last mini and especially 'Dance the Night Away' :


5. New Glim Spanky song  'Hāto ga sameru mae ni' which means that I have to talk about it ! (Hopefully new album out this year too) 


No comments:

Post a Comment