12/1/17

My Christmas Favourites in 2017



Christmas is my favourite holiday/celebration e v e r. I even prefer it to my own birthday. Actually, I WISH I was born on Christmas. It would have made a lot more sense. Anyway, here are my favourite things to get by this winter :

#1 : Candles.

I know, it's obvious right ? But to be honest I don't even use candles that much but during this period of time, it's like I have to buy some. 
So obviously I go for Yankee Candle Winter/Xmas specials and this year I selected Winter Glow, Christmas Eve and Christmas Garland. Let that sweet xmas smell get in my tiny flat please.


#2 Nail polish :
I mean I like to go FULL Xmas . Last year I used these and this year again I will have to indulge in those colourful and warm colors on my nails.

#3 : Stickers.

My best friend and I LOVE writing letters to each other and we always try to add a personal touch . I personally love stickers and Tweeny's Stickers are always a nice touch. This year I had to get ready not only for the letters to my bff, but also to decorate other gifts for Xmas and these are perfect.


#4 Chris Hart's Christmas Hearts Cover Album.

This cover album is amazing. It's never too cheesy and all the covers carried by Chris' voice are just the best. It puts me in the mood right away and it's absolute must this season again.

#5 H&M Christmas' Jewelry.
I did cheat a bit as these are from Xmas 2016 but a little tip, if you wait for winter sales next year, you'll pay these super cheap. I got the necklace + rings all for less than 5$.


#6 Christmas beauty essentials.

Ok technically you can use these products anytime, but I found myself using them a lot more during winter weather (that just happened to be quite harsh this year) so from left to right : Moisturizing cream for my face from Yves Rocher , Tony Moly's Bunny Perfume (green tea ed.) , Tony Moly's Eyes moisturizer and finally another Tony Moly (yes I am crazy about that brand) product and this one is 100% Xmas ed. : moisturizing hand cream. The one I use is the Cinnamon Cookie and it's a gem. Not only do my hands smell like Xmas cookies but it keeps them hydrated and nice.

#7 Eyes Shadow Palette from Sephora :

A gift for last Christmas from my aunt, this palette is simple yet efficient.


And there you have it,all the things I can't live without the moment the cold weather sets in. Let me know what products/things/music are your favourite during this time in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment